Cynth Weyman Exhibitions
These events are in addition to Cynth Weyman's all year round themed collections at her solo gallery 'Inspired 2 Collect' in Carmarthen.
- 'Reflections' at the Powerhouse, Llandysul
2017 April 24th - May 7th: Group show invited and curated by Christiana Rattner
- 'Creative Journeys' - Solo show: Y Ffwrness Theatre, Llanelli
2017 February 28th - April 8th : Mon-Sat 11-5 + performance times. Paintings transformed into beautiful layered reliefs exhibited in an ultra contemporary setting.
Meet the Artist pre-performance sessions: 11th March, 6.00pm; 16th March, 6.30pm; 18th March, 6.30pm; 21st March, 1.30pm; 30th March, 6.30pm.
- Swansea Festival of Stitch
2016 August 13th & 14th - Waterfront Museum Marque (Makers Market) reaching Swansea Bay tourists and local residents.
- S4C TV ‘Prynhawn Da’ Programme
2015 November 13th – 2 hours filming in my gallery towards a 5 minute interview in Welsh.
- ‘Escapism in Colour: Pembrokeshire’ at National Assembly of Wales
2015 Oct 2-30: Future’s Gallery, Pierhead Building, Cardiff Bay (including two ‘Meet the Artist’ days). Invited and sponsored by Paul Davies AM
- ‘Inspired 2 Collect’ on Tour
2015 September: ‘Coastal’ at King Street Gallery Carmarthen
2015 August:‘Art at Waunifor’ near Llandysul (special textile section)
2015 August Bank Holiday: Eglwyswrw Flower Show, Pembrokeshire
2015 August: Fishguard Arts Society ‘Summer Art Fest’ at Tregwynt Mansion
- ‘The Colours Drew Me In’
2015 May 20 – 1 June: St David’s Cathedral – Cloisters Gallery (Two week Exhibition and Artist in Residency during the Cathedral’s Music Festival – by invitation)
- The Shed Fish Bistro Porthgain Harbour
2013 Oct – January 2014 - Selection of framed prints on show along with Diane Morris and other local artists.
- Summer Fest Exhibition
2014 August: Fishguard Arts Society at Tregwynt Mansion
- ‘Retire to Wear Purple, No Chance!’ collection
2013 - Group exhibition at Torch Theatre, Milford Gallery
2013 - The Shed Fish Bistro Porthgain Harbour. Selection of framed prints on show along with Diane Morris and other local artists (year round)
- ‘Diary of an Artist’ collection
2012 May 15th-28th: Cloisters Gallery St David’s Cathedral
2012 - Tregwynt Mansion, Pembrokeshire (Fishguard Arts Society Summer Show alongside Fishguard Music Festival)
2012 - ‘Incongruity’ at Bishops Palace St Davids (drawing event with FAS)
- Tros Gynnal 2010 Tour
2010 - Swansea Museum
2010 - The Atrium & Central Library Cardiff
2010 - Llangollen International Pavilion
2010-09 - Auction of artworks (by Roger Jones) in Millenium Centre Cardiff
- 2010: International Fishguard Music Festival
- 2009 - Arton Gallery, Kyoto, Japan with Fishguard Arts Society
- 2009 - 'Art at Waunifor' at Canolfan Waunifor Centre, Llandysul. Summer group show plus interviewed by TV S4C ‘Wedi 7’.
- 2009 - Tregwynt Mansion with Fishguard Arts Society &
Themed Collections, changed 6-weekly
- 22nd November - 25th December
Christmas Collection of themed artworks and
'my posh scarves'