I'm always happy to work with customers on bespoke commissions. These might include:
- Textile relief art quilts or framed panels
- Diptychs – painting & textile relief
- Fashion Pieces
Commissions are often requested for:
- Special gifts for birthdays, weddings or anniversaries
- Interior Design piece (to create your own style, why not commission the pieces before decorating to enable you to select colours from the artwork)
- Fashion pieces for special events: weddings, parties, must be seen at events
Here are a few of the recent commissions I've completed:
'Bro Carlan' commissioned by a Carmarthenshire retired Welsh couple. They proudly named it themselves. They loved another watercolour painting but wanted a few personal images added, so I created another version and tweeked - artistic licence on my own artworks. (Sept 2017).
'For the Never Bored' Intaglio Strati textile relief (2 metres x 1 metre in 8 layers). Art Quilt commissioned by 12 friends via Ben Terrett as a wedding gift. We met at the Royal Academy and revealed it in the courtyard cafe - what better place? The happy couple, who live and work as designers in Greece, really loved it. The artquilt was hung amongst other banners at their reception hall in London. great time had by all (August 2017).
Weiden & Kennedy Advertising Agency London - Banner for tourist campaign (We Want Piers Bramell)
Three Ghost Trees - Oxford (private triptych collection)
Do You Do It In Red? - Carmarthenshire (private triptych collection)
Lilium in Blue - Leeds (private collection)
Lilium in Orange - Leeds (private collection)